take all of me:

@bOu+_m3

.x._n@m3_.x.

[English: kylie]*

[Chinese: kai li]*

[Cantonese: ah lei]*

.x._skOo|z_.x.

[jwkg| phpps| hkss| ite_bb| ite_dr| rp|]*

.x._age_.x.

[21]

.x._Re|iGioN_.x.

†[freedom]†

.x._St@tuS_.x.

[Studyin'][Workin'][Shoppin']

[play acoustic guitar/piano]

[dloadin' mp3z/anime/movies]

[hangout/chit chat wif frienz]

[modifiyin' my thingz]

[playin' pool/billiards]

what you like

.x._Hates_.x.

[quarrel/troubles/disturbans/nonesenses]

[dun mess with me when i am angry]

what you hate

.x._i want_.x.

[Be_Myself]

[Freedom...]

[Stay with someone forever...]

[Highest_Education]

[Sports-Skateboard]

[Migrate to Hong Kong]

[Sports Bike-Honda 600CC]

[Sports Car-Nissian FairLady 350Z]

[Families, Best_frenz, Good_frenz]

[My Room]

[Permanent Part-time job]

[Notebook Acer Aspire 5685]

[Notebook Garskin Design]

[Notebook Micro Fibre Cloth]

[Notebook Vacuum Cleaner]

[Notebook Privacy Filter Screen]

[Creative ZEN 4GB]

[Nokia 6110(Navigator)]

[Braziliano Praia Beatles)]

[PSP Slim Console]

[PSP Crystal Casing]

[PSP Screen Protector]

[PSP Game: Need For Speed: Carbon -Own The City

.x._my words..._.x.

[say my words, mean my words in actions]

what you want ...BLAHBLAHBLAHCHFH xD
EnjoY It And Abuse...

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
valeriiee`

^My_+aGb0aRd^

Luve chattttage xD

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
valeriiee`

archives
Monday, May 24, 2004
_together.we.will.be.fereva]]*


    Hmmm... todae, i went to work on my 1st day of holidays.. In è mornin, i woke up at 5.30am jump out of bed and get rdy to go work. My mum sent mi to Clementi, i take MRT train to Raffles Place & i thought i was late.. cause most probably, it takes 30mins.. When i reach i looked at my time = 7.18am, den i msg my colleaguewhose name is Cliff. I was waitin til 8am den we went to è escalators give out our Hakka Restruant Flyers until 9.30am. Den Clement fetch us to nearby kopitiam n eat breakfast, we went back to restruant and Cliff teach mi alot of things tat i got to learn for workin. I start learnin arrange è chopsticks, spoons, bowls den moop è floor, clean è tables n chairs, learn to make lime juices but it taste like orange juices. Lolx, about 11am our restruant opened and it really comes alot alot of pple.. I was so shocked that i got to rash dishes, drinks out to them for their breakfasts or lunchs and dey're offices workers mostly. We were buz workin til afternoon 3pm, den got to wash everythin up until 4.30pm. At last, can take a rest to sit down n drink lime juices.. Den i was thought hw to take orders, cleanin up.. Work until 5.16pm i book out and went home, i reach home i lied on è sofa den slp til 7.30pm cause i was so tired.. But when i woke up, i was filled wif energetic den my mum cooked dinner. When eatin dinner, my parents asked me hw is my work?, got good business.. I replied deir questionz, after clearin up dinnin table.. I on my computer and go online to talk to my didi.. who can communicate wif me very well. I found tat workin is easy to mi but when u work by actions actually takes up yur energy, yur time.. However, workin to mi is no big deal and workin is nt just learnin but also duin by yur hardwork and u'll really enjoy workin. Anyway, I like my job, i really treasure everythin seriously wif hardwork and so u'll enjoy yourself.. I'm glad to work over there and Clement say I did a good job! Kekez, actually everythin works by every colleagues hardwork.. Ü
{10:30:00 PM}
lurffee youu

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
valeriiee`